“A real shame it's gone down hill!”
Review of Sea Palace

Sea Palace
Ranked #92 of 184 Restaurants in Penzance
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Cold food, Small Portions, Poor service, Terrible Value for money.
Freezing cold restaurant and food to match!!
In desperate need of updating.
It used to be such a nice fun place to go for a lovely meal but it seems they are letting things slip.
Come on Mr Sea Palace pull your finger out and get the place back to how it used to be otherwise you will get left behind.
A Real Shame!!!!

2  Thank Simon M
There are newer reviews for Sea Palace

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Have eaten at the sea palace many times and am still searching for a bad meal. Always dependable and reliable, the set menus are a Sunday night favourite for the family, and have been for years.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love going to this retaurant, its great, the unique layout is fascinating. My latest visit was a family occasion, we were all made welcome by the staff who attended to us as if we are all special. The food quality and presentation is suberb, asking for any change to the dishes in the menu is never a problem as the staff are there to please; and they do. The extensive menu gives you a wonderful choice of both hot and cold dishes, they are all so good. This chinese is hard to beat.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant on our honeymoon. It was recommended to us, but I think we must have been sent to the wrong place! It was Awful! It is set inside an old warehouse, you enter on the top floor and are then taken down into a dank basement - we were shoved on a table in the corner surrounded by detritus (old signs/black bin liners etc...) The food was bland and nothing to write home about - my diet coke flat and tasteless. The worst Chinese meal I have ever eaten! Will not be returning!

2  Thank Nicolisis
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Myself and my Dad took my Mum here for a Birthday meal. Everything was spot on. Very good service and all the food was nice and hot. One thing i'd like to point out is i always go for Crab Soup as a starter, I was disapointed with the last Chinese Crab soup i had because they used those horrible crab sticks. With Sea Palace Crab and Sweetcorn soup you get fresh crab. Myself and my Mum shared the Special dinner "B" which was really nice. Barbecued Spare ribs were best i had in a very long time. I woke up this morning wanting to go again. We will be back.

2  Thank Jas0n_Harry