We visited in May half term and enjoyed our stay so much that we visited the first week of the summer holidays too ! The apartments are wonderful, clean, bright and welcoming with the most stunning views, enjoyed from your own spacious balcony. When we stayed in May, it was fairly last minute so our two boys had to share a bedroom, but there was still enough living space for all four of us. For the return visit we booked a 3 bed apartment, which suited us better, as even more room for us all. Both stays were perfect and to be able to walk onto the lovely clean beach within about 45 seconds was just brilliant. Our two boys aged 4 and 7 loved body boarding and rock pooling and just generally enjoying a wonderful beach holiday. There is some just magical about Tolcarne Beach and the apartments and I not sure I have ever felt so relaxed. Have booked again for half term next time and not sure who is looking forward to it more, us or the boys ! All the staff are excellent and Mille in particular made sure we all had a great time, looking forward to seeing you in 2014. PS. As mentioned by others, The Breaks, right next door to the apartments, is also well worth a ( or several ! ) visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right on the beach in four star style. All of our apartments have seaview balconies along with seaview master en-suite upstairs. There is also parking right down on the beach for one car per apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tolcarne Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolcarne Beach Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Tolcarne Beach Apartments Newquay, Cornwall