We had a surf shack on Tolcarne beach for the day/night. It was lovely and clean and although sparcely furnished, it was great fun. Nice and private. It has an outside tap for fresh water and the toilet and shower block are literaly a minute's walk away. These too were nice and clean and you can use the small kitchen area which had a fridge and toaster (it might have a microwave too but I cant remember). Staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely use it again and, although a very scary hill down to the beach, Tolcarne is lovely and great for surfing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right on the beach in four star style. All of our apartments have seaview balconies along with seaview master en-suite upstairs. There is also parking right down on the beach for one car per apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tolcarne Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolcarne Beach Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Tolcarne Beach Apartments Newquay, Cornwall