“Excellent”
Review of The Stable

The Stable
Ranked #15 of 244 Restaurants in Newquay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our most scenic Stable to date has breathtaking, panoramic views over one of Britain's most famous beaches, Fistral Beach. Watch the surf from our balcony or nestle beside the log fire inside and catch the dramatic winter storms. A truly stunning location with an abundance of fine local produce and a plentiful supply of cider. Breakfast - 10am - 11.00am Food - 12 - 10pm Closing Times: 11pm Sunday - Thursday. 11.30pm Friday - Saturday.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Having been a huge fan of this place when it was Fistral Blu I was ready to be disappointed when I saw it had turned into a pizzeria. I was wrong!
The views are still as gorgeous as ever but this place was really lively as the affordable prices make it accessible to everyone.
Menu of pizzas, pies, salads etc and they also have gluten free options which are really good.
We picked an incredibly busy evening to come down as the Boardmasters beach sessions were on but they staff were all in total control, the wait for food was not long and the quality was just fabulous.
Will definitely be going back again during this visit.
Well done guys, you are doing a fantastic job!

There are newer reviews for The Stable

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Cider selection was great and although there is a limited menu, you know that from before you even enter so as long as you like pizza, pie or salad you're fine! A big group of us had a variety of pizzas and pies, all of us very happy with our meals (struggled to finish them though!). Tried a range of ciders (one of the mixed berry ones was my favourite!). Service was excellent with waiters and waitresses smiling and helpful and not dressed too smartly - giving a nice relaxed feel to the evening. Stunning views, the only minor drawback was the noise... But then that's what you expect from such a busy bustling restaurant!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

good price especially on a Tuesday, food good standard, quick service even when filled to the brim, pity about the rain, great views though

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate at The Stable and had a great pizza meal. There is no table service, you order at the bar and can sit inside or out, either way the view is to die for.

The food quality was very good and they manged well with my wife's food allergies. There is free water which you get from a tap by the glass or jug. They also have a fantastic slection of cider, but unfortunatly I was driving so none for me.

Overall worth a visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have just eaten probably the best pizza I have ever had . I had the the lamb roast pizza which was amazing and sends your taste buds off the chart . Gutted was driving so couldn't sample the massive list of cider that they had . But overall a very relaxed place to eat with an amazing view topped of with fantastic food . We will be back :)