“The best food ever!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The most amazing meal with such friendly,helpful staff.my partner and I ate here as the night before we had a disastrous meal at the mermaid,don't ever go,we just wanted some good steaks and meat.we both had surf and turf.my partner had the t bone I had rump.it was cooked to perfection.i have never enjoyed a meal so much.the place was steeped in atmosphere and the staff couldn't do more.for a truly mind-blowing pud,try the orange sorbet.what flavours.if we ever go to Newquay again captain jacks is a sure stop.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

not too sure from the outside but once seated service was so friendly and food fantastic and not expensive - ribs were the best!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

There was a very, very noisy stag group in the middle of the restaurant (of which i'm told this is a regular occurrence). It made our meal very unenjoyable.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

There was a good selection to choose from, the restaurant had a lovely feel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had the t-bone steak, it was cooked beautifully, delicious!! We were all extremely happy with our meals, they were large portions. The restaurant seemed to cater for a very wide range of people families, couples and parties. We will definatley be visiting Captain Jacks again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Can't fault this Restaurant, Decor unique, very clean. Staff lovely & friendly. Food really good.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, when I heard People leave they were very complimentary.

My Husband & I had a fantastic night & will definitely be back next time we are in Newquay.

Bonus is that they sell MEAD which I love, not as good as Lindisfarne Mead but I can always request they sell it?? Susan & Mark.