“Tasty food in a lovely place”
Review of Cafe Quint

Cafe Quint
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Newquay
Description: A lovely airy Cafe serving home-made soup and sandwiches and home-made daily specials, with a very fine selection of home-made cakes, of which we are very proud!
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Came across the garden centre following a visit to a close by National Trust property and stopped for lunch as wanted something different to the NT restaurant food. To our surprise, what I ordered was very tasty -a ham and chorizo quiche and side salad, I was so surprise by the lovey taste and texture that I had to go and compliment the chef. For afters I bough a fruit scone, delicious and soft. So if you are around the NT property Trerice, don't miss popping into this little garden centre and look for the café at the end.

1  Thank MariB134

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I tried the breakfast when they started to do them, very good and the staff are very friendly and make you welcome

2  Thank Sue C
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Very pleasant atmosphere, helpful staff, local papers to look at. Coffee excellent very happy to spend time here

1  Thank Ray F
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Popped in to Quints for a sandwich and a coffee. Blown away by the level of service, quality of the food and the price. Got to be one of the nicest places to eat in Newquay for the price. Attention to detail like the various home made pickles and salad dressings available by the cutlery counter, which unfortunate I only discovered when I went to pay. I shall not make that mistake on my return which I fully intend to very soon.

1  Thank jantzenuk
Reviewed May 1, 2014

A further comment to my previous review of this fairly new café inside Newquay Garden Centre - they have just started opening earlier for breakfast. I went in today and had a full English breakfast which was excellent and generous portion size. Full marks to the friendly staff there too. Well recommended for breakfast and lunch now.