“perfect stay”

Ranked #39 of 105 Newquay B&B and Inns
Widnes, england
“perfect stay”
Reviewed September 5, 2006

I recently stayed at Meadow VIew for a few nights. The owners made us most welcome. The guest house is very well presented and very clean. The owners were really helpful and were always on hand to answer any queries that may arise.
This is not the first time i have stayed at Meadow View. I have stayed at Meadow View for a number of years with my family (4 adults and 3 children) as well as myself and my fiance. After having a bad experience from another guest house in Newquay Meadow View was fantastic. From the very first time we stayed at Meadow View the expectations of the guest house where more than met.
I enjoy Newquay alot as we tend to go there a few times a year and it is always peace in the mind know that when we book at Meadow View we know we are going to have a good experience while staying there from the service we have received in recent years.
We have always been able to come and go to our rooms anytime we want when we stay at Meadow View. I have stayed at other guest house's around Newquay and a couple i have been to, you where not allowed back in your room till late afternoon.
I will definatley stay at Meadow View again and would strongly recommend anyone to stay there. A great experience.

• Liked — cleanliness and friendliness of owners
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — book Meadow View
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank Barry1uk

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London
Reviewed September 2, 2006

I stayed at Meadow View in August 2006. I was made to feel very welcome and found the propriotors very friendly. The room was clean and spacious and was cleaned everyday. The food was lovely. Eveyday we enjoyed a full english breakfast which set us up for the rest of the day. The location is excellent as we were about a five minutes walk away from the town centre and beaches.

• Liked — clean, friendly, excellent food, location
  • Disliked — no bar
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank taraandbess
galway
Reviewed August 20, 2006

The worst case of a guest house I have ever been in and I have been in many. The most unfriendly hosts I have ever met. Very rude, accused me of lieing twice and accused me of stealing. They had no bases to go on and actually found what I was supposed to have stolen without an apology.

They expected us to leave our room by 10a.m. every morning to clean, which of course we didn't as we were on holiday and don't get to lie in often. They gave out to us after coming home late and telling us that she hopes we won't be drinking and coming in late every evening. I am 30 yrs old and felt like I was living back home as a 12 yr old.

The place was a disgrace and advise anyone reading this to stay well clear.

9 Thank timetraveller75