“Simply stunning beach”
Review of Lusty Glaze

Lusty Glaze
Ranked #10 of 67 things to do in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Centre, live music venue, bar and restaurant nestled in a stunningly beautiful cove on the outskirts of Newquay. This privately owned beach is open to the public all year round with laid back charm and a warm welcome.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

A perfect beach to explore. When the ride is out there are hundreds of rock pools. The scenery is breathtaking and its ultra clean. My new favourite beach.

All reviews
"steep steps"
in 23 reviews
"beautiful cove"
in 7 reviews
"secluded beach"
in 3 reviews
"sheltered from the wind"
"jet skiing"
in 14 reviews
"beaches"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Lusty Glaze is a fabulous destination for the family, the beach is great and well sheltered, the zip line / abseiling are great fun and the bar / restaurant are the perfect place to relax as the sun goes down.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The most beautiful and romantic cottage! We stayed after and over the stormy period, but the cottage was in perfect order and such a lovely location, the bedroom has double doors that open onto a beautiful and well kept sandy beach. We were very sad to leave, a lovely weekend away over valentines! I'm looking forwards to going back!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have just had an amazing night at Lusty Glaze Restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely....very Chritmassy. The food was very well presented and really tasty. I would definitely recommend the Thai Green Chicken curry. The service was excellent and the staff were very attentive but not overpowering. There was live music playing which was very festive. It was a lovely cosy evening with the wood burner glowing even though the wind was howling outside. Prices very reasonable. I would recommend this place for a lovely evening out. I will definitely return.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This has to be one of my favourite places! I had been before to the beach and to see bands play in this amazing setting but hadn't been to eat there. I went early with my 2 children and enjoyed the hot stone seafood dish - fresh prawns, scallops and salmon. It was the best tasting seafood I have and served with a generous portion of rustic chips and salad. The woodburner was heating the restuarant, views over the beach and a relaxed feel made it a great last night of my trip. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I am planning a trip back to try out their Sunday roast.

Its an amazing place but on the other hand I want it to keep its charm and be a secret little haven!