“Sunday lunch”

Ocean View Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 253 Restaurants in Newquay
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I have never put a review on trip advisor before, it is was only because I was prompted to when we left which i found amusing as we had already complained and nothing had been done. We went for Sunday lunch and Santa's grotto at the weekend. Food was poor we all had the turkey and it was dry and tasteless. Staff didn't seem to have a clue what they were doing let alone how to give good service! I had to ask 3 times for cranberry sauce and still didn't get any (I gave up after that) the young lad that served us seemed disinterested we mentioned that we were not happy with our meals but nothing was done, no manager could be bothered to speak to us and we were still charge full price despite leaving 50% of it. Then we went to see Santa and this was even more disappointing than the turkey. Basically I would not recommend this place in the slightest, there are far better family restaurants in the Newquay, and I will definitely not be returning!

5  Thank Kirsty_567