“Best Surfing Experience Out There”

The Escape Surf School
Book In Advance
More Info
$217.16*
and up
Private Family Surf Lesson in Newquay (for 2...
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Surf School is one of the longest running surf schools, in Newquay, Cornwall. We provide surf coaching at all levels, whether you are a complete beginners or have been surfing for some time, Escape Surf School can provide you with the surf coaching level you need to progress further with your surfing. We also provide surf and accommodation packages, so whatever your budget, we can provide you with the perfect surfing holiday. Contact us for more infomation
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Will and Mike are amazing coaches. They know how to get the best from each individual. They are extremely knowledgeable and pass as much relevant information as needed. If your a complete beginner like me they really build your confidence and give you a real one to one experience. If you're already a decent surfer, but after a few pointers and a bit of coaching then they are more than able to help you out as well. There is a really relaxed and fun atmosphere at the Escape Surf School, it's a really special place. I can't wait to get back there. I would highly recommend Escape for everyone who wants surf no matter what their ability. And the value for money is just fantastic.

2  Thank Vicky C
"instructor mike"
"taking lessons"
"complete beginner"
in 5 reviews
"showers and changing rooms"
"great equipment"
"an awesome experience"
"whole team"
"cannot fault"

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My 13 year old son and I have been surfing quite regularly with Escape over the past couple of years. During that time the progress in his surfing has been amazing - from catching white water waves to confidently tackling solid 4' waves from well out back! Escape have also managed to build my own confidence and progress my surfing way beyond my expectations - which is really saying something for a 52 year old from Sheffield! Mike and Will are both excellent coaches with a professional and positive attitude that really inspires a 'go for it' attitude. I really can't recommend them highly enough.

1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you're looking for surf tuition in Cornwall, look no further than the Escape school on Fore St in Newquay. Mike and Will are brilliant instructors and all-round nice guys, and Caroline had us standing up by the end of our first lesson. We absolutely loved it and have been back a second time for more. Great value for such experienced and honest tuition. Fab fab fab!

1  Thank AFJOxford
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Met so many amazing people when staying here, and have already arranged to go back and have a reunion.

Great value for money, and so much fun,

Jade

1  Thank Jade S
See more reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We came back today having had our first attempt at surfing Christmas 2012. As before the coaches were fantastic giving great tuition and encouragement. Being December we were concerned about being cold however they kitted us out well and we were all toasty.
There had been gales during the last week but the beach they use is protected and we had perfect waves.
We had such a good time we have booked again for later in the week and even mum is booked in too this time!!
I could not recommend this surf school highly enough. We are a family with teenagers but there were children on our session too. Everybody was treated with respect and given encouragement. There was plenty of coaches too so everybody had plenty of one to one help. There are loads of surf schools in the area but I would book here, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks Will you were great.

1  Thank SJR136