“Smallest piece of chicken ever!!!!”
Review of Kfc - CLOSED

Kfc
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Usually love the odd take out from Kfc, but this time at Newquay I got a zinger burger which looked like it was a lot thinner than what I have had in the past, but ordered the Big Daddy for hubby who was starving, but when we got back with it we could not believe how small the piece of chicken was that was put in with his meal as it looked like a chicken wing. I have complained to Kfc and they are sending me a voucher but I think they need to look at how small a piece of chicken is before they do not put it in with a meal as it is insulting.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was what you'd expect from an average KFC but the service was slow and they did not clean the floor or tables in out 45 minute stay

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Living in newquay we go to KFC almost once a month. Each time we promise ourselves that we won't go back due to the poor quality of food! Each time we hope the food will be better but are always let down! Last time I ordered a large gravy that looked like someone else had been eating it and they reserved it to me. I will try to post the pictures! It's a shame really because I do enjoy KFC, just not from here!

2  Thank ShowMeTheSun89
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

The last 2 times I have visited newquay I have went in here. The first time it was at least a half hour wait on food. One person serving and another just watches. The second time I've been in, they have made some changes... They now have a ticket process where when you order, you have to wait until you get called. Like Argos. Fast food?! Obviously not. If there is a queue don't even try.

1  Thank Vicky R
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Won't visit here again never anything ready always takes ages for food worse kfc ever visited .... it's supposed to be fast food loads of staff no clue how to serve

1  Thank toby3x