“Amazing! I would go here every day if I lived closer.”

Portuguese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 246 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a Portuguese family that came to Newquay to introduce you all to our traditions... PORTUGUESE RESTAURANT is a new restaurant in the main road that wants to serve you with some of the best typical Portuguese dishes and wines, now with live music Fridays and Saturdays...All our friendly staff are here to take you and your family to Portugal with fantastic new tastes... We are sure you will enjoy it.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went here for a meal just because I love piri piri chicken and thought it would be worth a shot whilst visiting Newquay. It's run by a lovely family who make you feel very welcome. The food was fantastic, the best Portuguese food I have ever had outside of Portugal, and a close second to the food in Portugal. We had a three course meal with wine and nibbles for just over £40! I would highly recommended everyone tries it at least once. I wished we lived closer as we would go every weekend.

1  Thank metricdust

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food was delicious and the portion sizes were generous. Excellent. friendly service. Very reasonable price. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Excellent service! Reasonable prices! Excellent food!
Not much else I can say, if you ever happen to go to Newquay, this is the place to go. Better than Nando's or anything like that, this is homemade Portuguese food!

1  Thank FredRocha21
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was surprised to find a Portuguese restaurant in newquay so i decided to try it and am really glad thet i did it
i found the restaurant, the staff, the environment and the food excelent
and if i ever get the chance to come back to newquay that will be a place to revisit.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Good restaurant great quality food the place is to die for next time I will call more friends to come with me will be amazing