“Great food. Great family.”
Review of Vicki's at Newquay Kitchen - CLOSED

Vicki's at Newquay Kitchen
Cuisines: Contemporary, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great food. Great family. The young lad working there.... Theo I believe... Got us to stop with some free samples. Once we had tried them we were sold. Was back there everyday for lunch until the end of our trip. Tasty, healthy food and a good price.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

After a long, exhausting surf in Newquay i stumbled (quite literally) by this cute little place, lured by the overwhelming aromas wafting toward me from inside. The combination of ravenous hunger and this symphony of delightful smells almost put me into a feeding frenzy - it was all i could do to stop myself from nibbling the shoulder of the gentleman in front of me.

Mercifully i got there in time and ate what was potentially one of most delicious pork meals i've ever had (sorry mum): the delightful 'Goan pork burritos' - kind of a curried, coconut milk pork inside a wrap - with sweet potato mash and coleslaw.

I was actually sad to have finished it.

I went back two hours later and ordered the exact same again and ate with equal measures of gusto, gluttony and glee.

If the pork burritos are anything to go by, you can rest assured your in for a treat, whatever you go for!

My only quibbles? - That I don't live in Newquay and there is no Vickis in London!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Pork belly baguette and wedges, best I've had. Great location, theo who served me, very, nice bloke. I'll be back for sure..

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Ate here last summer...... Been trying to cook BBQ pulled pork ever since...... Can't wait to return on July 19..... Amazing food ..,.. Lovely staff with great advice

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Amazing street food at great value. Good spot and really interesting dishes. In the sun they bring out cushions to sit out on the corner, real nice