“Just Excellent!!”

The Coffee Cove
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cosy coffee shop serving breakfasts, light snacks, great coffee and freshly baked cakes! All food is homemade and locally sourced.
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Our family (4 adults) had breakfast here this morning and it was excellent. My son and I both had the eggs benedict and we both thought it was delicious. My hubby had the Cornish breakfast and my daughter-in-law had the American pancakes. Best breakfast, excellent service, very reasonable prices and lovely setting. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sophie P, Owner at The Coffee Cove, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to have breakfast at the cove and also for the lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time to post such lovely comments and hope to see you again on your next trip to cornwall.

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Cove

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast here Saturday because of good reviews and it was so good went back this morning too. Beautiful fresh juice coffee tea and food. I can't recommend enough

Sophie P, Owner at The Coffee Cove, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a nice review, we're so glad you enjoyed your breakfast and we'll hopefully see you again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were staying in the Lazy Waves B&B which is part of the same business and used the Coffee Cove for breakfast. We were extremely impressed with the quality of the food and the coffee was amazing..the best I have tasted anywhere. Everything is freshly made by Sophie and her partner and the room is really well presented and spotlessly clean. It is located a few minutes walk away from the centre of Newquay overlooking the beach but is quiet with free on street parking outside. A big thank you to Sophie from Heulwen and Tony from Wales for making our stay so memorable.

Heulwen and Tony, a big thanks from Dylan and I and also Julie and Trev for you lovely comments! We're so glad you enjoyed everything throughout your stay and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to cornwall.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wow, where do I start, this place is a little gem. It really is as good as everyone says. The best coffee in Newquay? The best I have ever tasted anywhere! We were on holiday for a week and we ate breakfast here every day. From the coffee, homemade brownies, fruit juices, sausage sandwiches, bacon sandwiches to the amazing homemade croissants everything tasted delicious. We were made to feel very welcome and given very good advice on what to visit whilst in Newquay and the best places to eat. If we lived closer we would be regulars. I miss the coffee already!

It was so nice to meet you and the family and to see you come back everyday. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I look forward to seeing you next year, I'll make sure I make a big batch of croissants especially!!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had just finished a second go through the aquarium, we headed up towards the town centre in Newquay not overly excited about the prospect of finding any where nice to grab a bite to eat, when we saw a little blackboard telling us 100yds for home made cakes and coffee, having two young kids who where already moaning about having walked for less than 2 minutes we decided to take a look. Well I can tell you now the coffee cove is a fantastic little find the food, drinks and service where all top notch, it is a cosy, quaint little gem off the beaten track we where made to feel very welcome and the food was so good even our fussy eater kids where happy. If your in Newquay and you don't take the time to hunt the Coffee Cove down then you will be missing out.