“I wish I could've eaten there”

Gusto Grill & Roast
Ranked #6 of 241 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Gusto is a locals driven takeaway specialising in made from scratch hot take away food. Daily there is a selection of original recipes - from pulled pork, burgers and hand held American inspired sandwiches, big salads and Many more tempting dishes. On Sunday's you can enjoy one of our Takeaway Sunday Roast Lunches - served all year round. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A RESTAURANT, JUST A TAKEAWAY with a unique lunch time food offer. Gusto Grill & Roast is generally closed Monday and Tuesday with exceptions over the seasonal periods. we are open 12 months of the year.
Worksop, United Kingdom
“I wish I could've eaten there”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I just nipped in to buy drinks but the food looked and smelled amazing. Friendly staff and an alternative choice to add to the excellent choices on offer in this harbour part of Newquay. It was my last day or I would have come back here for food. I will definitely be going next time I'm in Newquay.

Wadebridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salad box”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Popped into gusto when was last in newquay, see scored quite highly on trip adviser so though I'd give it a try, wow what a fantastic little place the food is first class, if I owned my own cafe / deli bar this is exactly the sort of stuff I would wanna replicate, good value, tasty, quality food, loved it.

1 Thank Sarah R
Durham, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Ate here a few times while on holiday in Newquay this year. The food is amazingly fresh and tasty.the staff are great and explain what is what. Excellently priced I would recommend

“Its all about the 50/50 salad box.”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I recently went to Newquay and found this place before, amazing food, you have to get the 50/50 box, 7 salads and 2 meats, homemade flat bread and homemade sauce! Really really good, £4.50 for a box and id say 2 boxes would fill 3 people! Pulled pork and the crackling was unreal!

1 Thank George W
“Amazing flat bread wrap”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had the flat bread wrap after watching them makes the flat breads fresh, the pulled pork and lamb kofte filling was amazing, friendly service, very knowledgable staff who helped a customer who asked for wheat free. If you are ever in Newquay you must visit this place

1 Thank PhilTilt