Harbour Rest Cafe - South Quay Hill Newquay
Ranked #10 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Harbour Rest cafe is a relaxed and friendly location to meet friends for a coffee, drop by after a day at the beach, or start your day with one of our delicious breakfasts. Located at the top of the Harbour in Newquay, we'd like to welcome you to our small cafe with a big heart We specialise in Homemade speciality burgers, Seafood, Homemade cakes, Cream teas, Cornish Pasty and Breakfasts. We serve a range of hot and cold drinks, and have a drinks licence.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very good value and lovely food.Service excellent and very friendly staff.Would come again. Well worth the trip to Newquay just to have lunch here.

1  Thank mawrsr

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Excellent service with delicious fresh fish perfectly cooked and well presented. The table overlooked the harbour which added to the enjoyment.

1  Thank Bajohnny
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been going in to the harbour rest cafe now for a year on and off, as a holiday maker and now as a Newquay resident. The cafe serves fantastic food and drink, and plenty of it, the staff are also great and really make you feel welcome, i must admit i am making my way through the menu and it has all been really tasty the fish and chips are amazing, and the cream teas are great. i will recommend the cafe to all of my friends and family.

1  Thank Tracey J
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was our second visit to this cafe and we will definately be back again the next time we are holidaying in Newquay. Food was amazing and my teenage son declared the burger he had one of the highlights of our holiday!! Would definately recommend to anyone looking for great food at a good price. I only wish the portions weren't quite so filling as had my eye on the freshly baked scones but was so full from main course just couldn't quite manage them. They are top of my list for next time!!!

1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This place can easily be walked passed, make an effort to check the menu the food was fantastic honestly the best burger I've had for a long time and the service was fantastic.

1  Thank Tim T