“Went for a swim and found here”

The Breaks Tolcarne Beach Bar & Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I ate here every night for a week , away on work and connected to Internet while waiting for my super I would clear my decks while sipping white wine .I would rate here as one of the best places I have eaten I in the Uk .For me to go to the same place night after night will tell you , here was just great .I will be back in Newquay again soon and I will make this my first call
Thanks from the Bucket and Spade salesman

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We visited last night for our anniversary, the food was excellent we had mussels and steak, really tasty and well priced. The staff were really friendly and great service. Beautiful views too. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've been in Newquay for a week and we went to eat there a few days while on the beach. The food 8th fantastic and so fresh. The staff are lovely and treat you like you are a friend not just a customer. I will be going back there when I go back next year.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The atmosphere was very good and the service was excellent. A good choice of menu at reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Lovely location, nice environment, good service but let down by the food. Menu seemed ok but food was disappointing. There was also no beers on draft just lagers so a bottle of beer was £4. One night there was a barbecue for the children from the college next door so this was noisy.