“Amazing surf school!”

and up
Newquay Coasteering Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cornish Wave specialise in delivering bespoke Surfing lessons, Coasteering sessions and Bushcraft Wild Camp Experiences to individuals, small groups, and families in and around Newquay, Cornwall. We pride ourselves on our professional service and invite you to share the fun and excitement of the Cornish coastline with us. All of our activity sessions are delivered by qualified experienced instructors and with over 14 years of outdoor adventure activity experience to draw upon, Cornish Wave guests couldn't be in better hands. Whether you're looking for an exciting surf lesson, a fun and action packed Coasteering session or an adventurous Bushcraft Wild Camp Experience - we can recommend or create an activity package to suit you. Pursue your boundaries and enjoy the adventure, Join Us!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing surf school!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a fabulous time with Ash from Cornish Wave. Really friendly small surf school that couldnt have been more helpfull, recommend to all folks whether friends or family!!!

1 Thank Mat S
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
We really appreciate your review and recommendation. Thanks for taking the time post it up each review means a lot to us.
Thanks

“Good experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Good surf school. I took some lessons this summer while I was traveling in UK and I improved a lot. Coach Jey was fantastic. I recommend Cornish Wave to all.

Visited August 2013
Jorrin M, Manager at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
Superb surfing skills. Thanks for joining us for lesson. Next time you fly in make sure you get in touch. Each review is always appreciated.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my first time surfing as part of a group of teenage guys and I wouldn't hesitate to book with the same company again. I learnt a great deal in the 8 hours I spent surfing and the surfing coach J was brilliant. He explained everything very simply and also gave us tips whilst out in the surf, which was very useful.
I would highly recommend a visit to cornwall to surf and if you do, make sure you come with cornish wave!

Visited September 2013
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thank you for your review - You and your friends made some great improvements during your series of lessons. Good to have met you and shared some waves with you. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you're in Cornwall in the future.
All the best.
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stuart N”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was the second time I had been surfing with lessons for a group of guys. We were based in Perranporth and this was the best surfing experience that I have had. The surf coach J was brilliant not too pushy but around if you needed any help. Wetsuits and boards provided where great quality and looked as good as new. For the price as well it was much much cheaper than any of the rivals and the quality was easily better than the other surf school that I have learnt with. Definitely recommend this surf school to anyone for any ages. 5 stars!

Visited September 2013
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thanks for the review Stu. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Well done with your surfing - you and your friends made some good progression over your series of lessons. All the best to you until next time.
Santo Domingo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sweet surf experience :)”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great boards/wetsuits, J is an amazing coach for all levels of ability and really convenient to the surf break. I was able to improve whilst having a lot of fun, looking forward to the next trip to Cornish Wave!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Eleanor H
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thanks for the review Eleanor - You did really well in your lesson and learnt some key techniques that will benefit you in years to come. Thanks for joining us. Keep it up.