“Stuart N”

and up
Newquay Coasteering Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cornish Wave specialise in delivering bespoke Surfing lessons, Coasteering sessions and Bushcraft Wild Camp Experiences to individuals, small groups, and families in and around Newquay, Cornwall. We pride ourselves on our professional service and invite you to share the fun and excitement of the Cornish coastline with us. All of our activity sessions are delivered by qualified experienced instructors and with over 14 years of outdoor adventure activity experience to draw upon, Cornish Wave guests couldn't be in better hands. Whether you're looking for an exciting surf lesson, a fun and action packed Coasteering session or an adventurous Bushcraft Wild Camp Experience - we can recommend or create an activity package to suit you. Pursue your boundaries and enjoy the adventure, Join Us!
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stuart N”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was the second time I had been surfing with lessons for a group of guys. We were based in Perranporth and this was the best surfing experience that I have had. The surf coach J was brilliant not too pushy but around if you needed any help. Wetsuits and boards provided where great quality and looked as good as new. For the price as well it was much much cheaper than any of the rivals and the quality was easily better than the other surf school that I have learnt with. Definitely recommend this surf school to anyone for any ages. 5 stars!

Visited September 2013
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thanks for the review Stu. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Well done with your surfing - you and your friends made some good progression over your series of lessons. All the best to you until next time.

Santo Domingo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sweet surf experience :)”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great boards/wetsuits, J is an amazing coach for all levels of ability and really convenient to the surf break. I was able to improve whilst having a lot of fun, looking forward to the next trip to Cornish Wave!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Eleanor H
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thanks for the review Eleanor - You did really well in your lesson and learnt some key techniques that will benefit you in years to come. Thanks for joining us. Keep it up.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“'Amazing Surf Lessons'”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was the second time I had come to Newquay to surf. Both times we planned on only booking one lesson but Jey was so good we then decided to book another. Jey was very accommodating to me and my friends abilities that were at different levels. I would always use Cornish Wave and am planning on doing so next year. Jey is a great coach and so friendly and easy to get along with. I'm so glad I went with an independent surf school and would recommend Jey 100%.

Visited July 2013
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 16, 2016
Thanks for the review. Each one really does mean a lot to us. I'm more than happy to help with any aspect of your time here in Cornwall. Well done on your surf lesson. Great stuff. All the best until next time.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Another great session!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the third time friends and I have booked with Cornish Wave - we wouldn't use anyone else. We've all progressed with Jey's quality instruction and a great time had by all with Jey again booking accommodation for us also. We'll be booking again.

Visited May 2013
Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
Always happy to help with all aspects of your stay here in Cornwall. Thanks for joining us once again. Looking forward to your annual visit next May.
Denver, Colorado
“Great Experience Very Adaptable”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Jorrins accomodated to my skill level very well and helped me improve my surfing a lot. He is very good at coaching people of all levels. I would recommend him to anyone.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jorrin M, Owner at Cornish Wave, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
Many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. You did really well with your riding and picked up the techniques really well. Come see us a again