“Awesome”

Newquay Surfing School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay surfing school provide Surf lessons, Bodyboard lesson & Coasteering sessions for all abilities from the absolute beginner to advanced coaching. We also provide surf hire, beach activities such as volley ball, beach foot ball and BBQ's for groups. We have secure indoor changing facilities, toilets and a cafe & bar right next door.
Newquay, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visted Newquay Surfing School last year, & cant wait to go back. They were absoloutely fantastic in every way. I was a bit hesitant about trying surfing, although its something I have always wanted to do since I have been visting Cornwall for many years, I was a bit unsure of whether I could do it or not. After some geat teaching, myself and my wife went into the water to give it a go! With some helpful tips, I managed to start catching some waves, albeit, mainly falling off!! We had a geat time & went back the following day to have another go! These guys really are superb, helpful, and the most laid back & friendly people you would wish to meet. I am going back this year to have another go as I enjoyed it immensly. Thanks Guys & see you soon!!

Grant