“One of the best!”

Kahuna
Ranked #5 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kahuna is ran by husband & wife team Ryan & Kelly Mather. Informal dining in a tropical modern Asian setting. Thoughtfully created with holiday vibes in mind. Pan Asian inspired food packed full of flavours. Local & international drinks, spirits & carefully chosen wines to complement our menu. Sit back & relax while we take care if you. If you are in a rush please be sure to inform us & we will do our best to speed things up for you! Typically our freshly cooked dishes take around 20-30 mins to arrive at your table. Please book ahead to avoid didsapointment. Remember we can now take larger parties up to 12 people, due to our larger premises! We are open evenings only 5.30pm till Late. To make a reservation please use our booking system through our website as our phone line is usually busy with takeaway orders. PLEASE NOTE - If you don't recieve a conformation email when booking through our website, you haven't made a reservation.
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited Newquay for her birthday and we decided to eat here due to this place having such great reviews. We are both so glad we did, it's one of the place best places we have eaten in! We both really enjoyed being able to see the chefs do what they do best with an open kitchen!! The food was amazing, staff were really attentive and prices where good!! If we visited Newquay again we would 100% return.

Would recommend Little Kahuna to anyone visiting Newquay, but you will need to book due to small restaurant.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Absolutely loved it! The best Pad Thai I've ever had. We went back twice! Had takeaways as the children fancied Dominos (children have no taste!)

Reviewed August 26, 2014

You must book for this restaurant - much in demand. Service was great. V friendly and great with the kids. Starters came in good time - great cod cheek tempura for me. Squid for wife and daughter. Both very tasty with great sauces. Main courses were amazing. I had sea bass in noodles. Amazing. Family had egg fried rice with tofu. Again very nice. Then the desserts - wow. Choc cheesecake was amazing. As was the tropical Eton mess. Just a great night out as a family

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Returned after great meal last year. The standard has not slipped, great tasty food in lovely small intimate surroundings. Took friends this year who were very impressed they even purchased a lovely picture displayed for sale. Thank you , please keep up this excellent standard of food.

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time me and my partner have gone to this place for our anniversary. We came back after an outstanding meal last year and with a whole new menu this time round it was even better. I work in hospitality myself and find it amazing how they produce such amazing food in such a small kitchen. I am already looking forward to going next year already.