“Absolutely beautiful”

Kahuna
Ranked #4 of 246 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kahuna is ran by husband & wife team Ryan & Kelly Mather. Informal dining in a tropical modern Asian setting. Thoughtfully created with holiday vibes in mind. Pan Asian inspired food packed full of flavours. Local & international drinks, spirits & carefully chosen wines to complement our menu. Sit back & relax while we take care if you. If you are in a rush please be sure to inform us & we will do our best to speed things up for you! Typically our freshly cooked dishes take around 20-30 mins to arrive at your table. Please book ahead to avoid didsapointment. Remember we can now take larger parties up to 12 people, due to our larger premises! We are open evenings only 5.30pm till Late. To make a reservation please use our booking system through our website as our phone line is usually busy with takeaway orders. PLEASE NOTE - If you don't recieve a conformation email when booking through our website, you haven't made a reservation.
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Should be considered for a Michelin star!! Amazing food, lovely, friendly owners, defo a must go to when in Newquay, all round excellent

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The whole experience was marvellous. The food is amazing and the staff friendly and accommodating. It is a small restaurant so it is a good idea to book.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Visited June 24th with my wife whilst on a week holiday in Newquay. It was actually our first proper night out together since our son was born in November 2012!
Booked a table via text which we found very refreshing and easy.
Atmosphere was chilled but busy (very popular place also doing take outs) our table was really wide giving us loads of space for all the yummy food.
Starters and mains were fantastic but the lasting impression came with the desserts! I don't have as much of a sweet tooth as my wife but the Cheesecake was probably the best thing I have ever put in my mouth!!! incredible!
Would go again tonight if we could, couldn't recommend more!! also drinks are really well priced.
thankyou x

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food & matched with service. I had the squid to start which was amazing full of fresh an vibrant flavours. My girlfriend had the beef teriyaki which was amazing.... Every course we had was as good as the last weve booked to go back in 2 days time before we go home... Highly recommended... Enough said!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We just got back from our short trip to Newquay. During our stay we had dinner in Little Kahuna.I've read the reviews and depending on that I chose this restaurant to have our dinner.I am glad that we had the opportunity to taste some finest dishes. The food presentation & customer service were excellent too. As a whole outstanding experience and I had one of my best dinners ever.

1  Thank Sadia A