“A fantastic meal out” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kahuna

Kahuna
Ranked #5 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kahuna is ran by husband & wife team Ryan & Kelly Mather. Informal dining in a tropical modern Asian setting. Thoughtfully created with holiday vibes in mind. Pan Asian inspired food packed full of flavours. Local & international drinks, spirits & carefully chosen wines to complement our menu. Grab a rare opportunity to taste the famous Cloudy bay Te Koko. Perfectly balanced to work in harmony with our flavours. Or Gewurtztraminer Verdelho, a mix of two grapes creating a beautifully smooth finishing wine. Sit back & relax while we take care if you. If you are in a rush please be sure to inform us & we will do our best to speed things up for you! Typically our freshly cooked dishes take around 20-30 mins to arrive at your table. Please book ahead to avoid didsapointment. Remember we can now take larger parties due to our bigger premises!
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A fantastic meal out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The food here is delicious!! An absolute must try if you're visiting Newquay. We had the Goan fish curry and the pad Thai and both were full of flavour. Service was faultless - we left wanting more!

Visited May 2014

Newquay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to eat in Newquay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great venue and really lovley staff. I'd eat here everyday if I could! Keep up the great work.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank roxy2912
London
“Great local eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I concur with all the good reviews (hence why I booked in the first place!) I booked a table for three of us and from the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. The food was outstanding (I had the squid salad and pork belly), the atmosphere enjoyable. The chef told us what the dishes were as they were put on the pass so we had an idea of what they were and explained the ingredients (so I'll be able to do the salad at home!) One of the highlights of my weekend.
Shame I was too full for a pudding....

• Visited May 2014
“Fantastic flavoursome food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This once deserves all the good reviews it gets! The food is amazing, service fantastic, there's notihing else to say although I am worried that I won't be able to get a table here next time I try to book, but if you think Newquay is full of stag and hen dos and no decent places to eat then you're wrong! This is a gem of a place!

• Visited May 2014
Bude, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth a visit! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Me and the girlfriend were lucky enough to get a last minute table here on Tuesday night (will be sure to book next time!), after reading the reviews on here. Safe to say we weren't disappointed. The food tasted amazing, and the presentation was not far behind. I would highly recommend the shared starter and the ribs! My only regret is that I didn't have room for a desert! Will be visiting again, thanks!