Myrtle Cottage
$67
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$135
  • Breakfast included
$81
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$158
$142
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$213
$207
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 05/27
$122
$119
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$118
$112
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$77
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
All reviewsshort walkbreakfast was deliciouscomfortable bedsmugglersjimhostscornwallbedroombeachesfacilities
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I recommend this cottage to anyone going to Cornwall!

Sue and Jim are absolutely lovely, the rooms are perfect and breakfast was delicious! We felt very welcome. The Smugglers Den is only a short walk away for dinner. Looking forward to our next trip already!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I can't recommend this place enough. Nestled in Trevail, Cubert, a pretty village near the golden beaches of Holywell Bay and Crantock Beach, Myrtle Cottage is perfectly located for exploring the area. Within walkiing distance of the main high street and local eateries ((the Anvil restauarant and Smugglers Den) but far enough from the crowds to relax and unwind, this place is ideal for any family or romantic holiday

I arrived late on a cold Friday evening to the warmest welcome I have ever received at a Bed and Breakfast. My parents had picked me up from the airport and given me a lift to Mrytle Cottage. We were all invited into the cosy lounge for a hot cup of coffee by the fire.

I stayed in one of the charming double rooms which came complete with a spotlessly clean ensuite, facilities to make hot drinks (including a flask of fresh milk - always a bonus), home made biscuits, TV, Hairdryer and fluffy feather duvet and pillows. Peaceful, warm and comfortable, I had two fantastic nights sleep.

Each morning I could choose what time time to have breakfast, which I took in the pretty dining room. Fruit, local jams and honey, yoghurt, cereals, muesli and fruit juice were all laid on the table and I was offered freshly ground coffee, toast and a cooked breakfast. I was eating out later both days so passed on the cooked breakfast but everything I had was delicious.

The owners, Sue and Jim, have excelled themselves when it comes Myrtle Cottage. I understand this is a new venture for them and they have certainly set off on the right foot. I wish them all the best and will certainly be returning next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo