“Amazing food!”

Ohana
Ranked #81 of 253 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Newquays newest cafe/Restaurant with possibly the best view in town! Open all day everyday for great food and superb coffee.
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing! Loved the fact you bring your own alcohol so you can drink what you prefer! Service the young girl was lovely very polite chatty! Made you feel welcome definitely would recommend to anyone staying in newquay! And will return.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My brother, his wife, 2 daughters, 1 baby, my wife and my son and I visited Ohana yesterday for lunch - it was sensational.

The young lady who welcomed us was very friendly and attentive. We originally sat outside where there are tremendous views of the Newquay coastline, but it turned a little chilly so we headed inside.

There is a great vibe at Ohana, the menus are a little different being that they are on a clipboard with the first page introducing Ohana and what they aim to deliver.

I ordered a latte which was REALLY good. Much better than any of the commercial stuff you get at your chain stores, and much better than I expected!

My wife and I has Croque Ohana which is basically a cheese ham and tomato toasty.. It was THE BEST toasty I've ever had, and my wife agreed. The bread was thick, fresh and filled very generously with ham and cheese.

My brother had something completely different - Mussels which he said was very good too. His wife had a salad which she said was delicious.

The kids meals were all great portions and not your usual school dinner stuff kids seem to get.

The entire meal worked out to be outstanding value. I actually thought they had made a mistake which I was looking to rectify because the experience was that good. But after working it out, it was simply just great value all around.

I cannot recommend Ohana enough!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I came here for breakfast with a friend and sat outside to enjoy Newquay's recent sunny weather and the amazing sea views at Ohana. I had lovely vegetarian breakfast and my friend had a vegan breakfast which she enjoyed too. Both were cooked fresh and were good. The Americano coffees were nice too. Good service and the girl who served us was chatty and friendly. Would recommend for food away from stag dos in a great local cafe.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

invited to a birthday do ...3 courses, great venue, great views ..everyone loved their food ..steaks, bass etc...great staff..looked after us really well..and totally affordable...i would definatley hire the place myself...thanks for great night see you for breakfast at some point :)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Whent for a birthday evening meal,had a great steak,well presented,clean tidy,food,try the soups,there lush