Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Solo surf lesson

I literally can not thank you enough, had the best day and learned lots from my instructor Toby... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
mibs91
London
via mobile
Exciting

My daughter and Grandson booked to do coastering with this company. I was able to watch the first... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2018
annpsemail

Recommended experiences in and around Newquay
from $59.15
from $208.99
from $46.00
1,193 results
All reviews body boarding great fun rob barber coaching weekend these guys coasteering session surf lessons hour session great weekend great instructor high tide fistral beach catching waves stag do safety briefing his team surfing experience
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Husband and I had a surf lesson for a few hours, just wanted to say thanks for a fab afternoon, and Pedro, you were an ace instructor, cheers :)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I tried coasteering for the first time. The staff at the Newquay Activity Centre were great. Really safety conscious and well organised. Fantastic swimming and climbing a few jumps that were a real blast. I think this is agreat activity for someone who lacked confidence as you really feel afterwards that you have achieved something. There is alos low tide coasteering if you do not want to do any cliff jumps. Do something different on holiday you will love it !

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Earlier today, me,my mum and sister went high tide coasteering. We didn't know what to expect and enjoyed it massively. We went around in a group of around 20, individual travelers and a stag do', accompanied by 4 wonderful instructor's. It was amazing, and something i have never done before but would not question doing it again! During the 2 and a half hours we jumped off the cliffs, starting small and working our way to the highest of 35ft, (which was optional), scrambling over the cliffs, and swimming to different spots. We had no worries in jumping in wrong as we were told very well what to do and felt totally safe and were in good arms. Even though i am scared of heights i was enjoying it so much i jumped of all the different places!, It is definatley worth it and i would do it again any day. The base before we set out was very nice, with female and male changing rooms, and lockers in both. There were wetsuits for all and shoes if you didnt have the correct ones, and it was well kited. A day very well spent, I absolutey loved it!!!:)

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Wanted to do coasteering for a long time, so booked up and wasn't disappointed, great fun, cliff jumping swimming and climbing definitely worth a try thanks to Karl and dale at the activity centre would highly recommend :)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I happen to travel quite a lot because of my work and I have done some surfing lessons in other places of UK and around the world...Newquay Activity Centre is by far the best surf school I know. The instructors are very skilled and at the same time very patient so they make the most to suit the lessons to your level and goals for the day and also make the most of the changing conditions we always find in the water. The staff and management are great, they are flexible and caring and always making sure they can adapt to our requests, to our schedules and our needs. Plus, you have an incredible scenario: Newquay is like the British California...actually more beautiful than many California beaches in fact...Newquay beaches are amazingly beautiful, the landscapes are stunning...and there are always good waves for every surfer's level.

Date of experience: July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction