Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exciting

annpsemail
Coasteering

Took boys ages 8&12 who love the outdoors and adventure but had not done this before . The booking... read more

Eskimo03
Salisbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,183 results
All reviews fistral rangers body boarding great fun rob barber coaching weekend these guys coasteering session surf lessons great weekend high tide stag do hour session great instructor fistral beach his team catching waves safety briefing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and Grandson booked to do coastering with this company. I was able to watch the first part and take photos. All fully equipped with trained guides, jumping off cliffs into the ocean the swimming round to more higher cliffs. Very well organised and everyone enjoyed themselves. I arranged to meet in the Red Lion nearby very good cider and food. I decided I was too old to take part but enjoyed the cider

Info N, Guest Relations Manager at Newquay Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Many thanks for the positive review and great to hear that your family had an awesome Coasteer. We love our coastline and is also a pleasure to share it with everyone else.
Hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The booking was swift and efficient, the facilities were good and Joe (the instructor) was amazing.

They totally loved it.

Definitely worth a visit and would book again.

Many thanks for the great review and awesome to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass over your kind words to Joe.
Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great couple of hours of fun in the ocean with lots of giggles and games. We had a really knowledgeable local guide, Luke, who taught us about local beaches and coves and kept everyone safe. Finished it all off catching a few waves onto the beach. Definitely recommend for groups.

Great to hear that you had awesome Super SUP session with Luke and I will certainly pass over your kind words to him. It is such a popular session now and even more exciting when you get the chance for a surf.
Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brendan is an excellent instructor, very knowledgeable, patient and explained everything perfectly. Gave us great confidence in the water. Had us both catching waves in no time. Great fun! Would definitely recommend. Top stuff. Thanks

Many thanks for the kind review and I will pass on your feedback to Brendan. Great to hear that you enjoyed the session and bodyboarding is such an addictive activity that I am sure you will be back in the water in no time.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We are a couple who came to visit Newquay from London and for my girlfriend to try surfing for the first time.
The lesson was amazing and the guys were really patient and fun to be arround with. We had a great laugh, a lot of fun and when we managed to stand up on our boards the guys knew exactly how and when to boost our confidence. We are actually planning to move to Newquay soon so we cannot wait to go there to take part of another lesson, hopefully with the same guys !
Really good comunication through e-mail and/or phone and Jack suggested to postpone a session one day before we actually did ride due to bad weather conditions so that we would have the best experience next to come.

Awesome !

Many thanks for the great review and I will pass on your kind words to the boys who will be stoked that you will be continuing your surfing adventures. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

My partner and I were part of a group of 8 for sea kayaking. Our instructor was Josh, who was a lot of fun, very informative and patient teaching us important tricks, and taking us to explore coves. As much attention was given to every individual as needed.
We spent a total of 3 hours, including the training and actual sea kayaking. It was definitely exhausting as the wind and waves were a bit strong, but very much fun, nonetheless.
Will definitely go again, and recommend to others.

Many thanks for the great review and we are so pleased that you were able to see our stunning coastline in such an unique way. I will make sure that Josh receives your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

As l suffer from a fear of heights this was a good way to face those feelings knowing that all the activities are tried and tested and safety was the main priority

Many thanks for your review and great to hear that you were able to face up to some fears. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went on a super SUP/coasteer for a friends stag do, it was brilliant fun. Due to us all being surfers and pretty confident in the water, the guide(sorry I can't remember his name) took us straight to the bigger jumps and challenged us with various other activities. This was a brilliant way to spend a few hours getting the adrenaline going prior to starting drinking.

Many thanks for the great review and awesome to hear that you had such a good time. Coasteering is one of our most popular activities and perfect for stag and hen groups and it certainly gets the adrenaline pumping. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner were first time surfers, joe the instructor took us to fistral beach and waves were really good and it was a great experience.

The instructor was friendly and confident, he broke the ice really quickly with his personality and made us feel comfortable to practice on the boards on the sand in front of everyone.

He really supported us in the sea, my partner was more confident and I wasn’t so he helped and me support the waves and gave me great tips! He gave great tips on how to surf, I managed to stand up first time and ride it in! Love it!

It was draining I wish I had taken some money to fistral to get a sugar drink after so I recommend taking some glucose as I had jelly legs after and needed something sugary!

Many thanks for the great review and we are so pleased that you had a great Surf lesson with Joe. Fistral beach is such an iconic beach for surfing and am glad that we got to share it with you.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

For all levels of ability the instructors are very adept at teaching and the banter is good too. Theyll take you the best places at the right time and i would use this place again for more of the same.

Many thanks for the positive review and great to hear you had a great time. Hope to see you again in the future.

Many thanks