“Stag weekend”

Newquay Activity Centre
Ranked #1 of 46 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay Activity Centre is a first class provider of fantastic activities and adventures in Newquay, Cornwall. Newquay Activity Centre is home to the Newquay Activity Centre Surf School, the Bodyboard School and Coastline Coasteering. Choose from surfing, bodyboarding, coasteering, stand up paddle board & other activities for individuals or groups. We are perfectly located on Headland Road overlooking Fistral Beach, a great base for all your adventurous activities!
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We used Newquay Activity Centre for my stag weekend on 11th May 2013. We did a group surf lesson and coasteering lesson. They were both awesome and the tuition was excellent. The instructor had a lot of energy, which was infectious and made the day very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

1  Thank Mark R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)
All reviews
"his team"
"great instructor"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went coasteering with the two instructors midday on Saturday the 18th of May as part of a stag party. Brilliant experience and they were professional throughout even when I took an early bath whilst climbing up to one of the jump points. Shame we didn't get to do the 40ft jump due to the tide but still a fantastic experience and great day. So many stories, especially the guy in our party who took five minutes to do the largest of the jumps and had a crowd of people watching him from the top of the cliff. Great job guys from the NAC!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I organised for 10 children to have a Fistral Rangers birthday party aged 8 and 9 yrs. It started with introductions to Karl the instructor who took us all onto the beach to look at rockpools. This was no ordinary rockpooling session as consisted of Karl diving deep under the water to find huge crabs and sealife. He killed and ate a crab, sealouse and seaweed, teaching the children the true meaning of foraging. They were all mesmorized and keen to ask questions and learn facts which were are taught in a fun and informative way. Next followed beach safety and a bodyboarding session suitable for all abilities which the children loved. Finally, they sat on the beach while Karl lit a campfire and all the children toasted marshmallows-a real hit! I would like to say thank you to Karl for his enthusiasm and amazing ability to keep the children truly enthralled and excited throughout the 3 hours. Would recommend highly.

1  Thank jenny73-03
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had 2 surf lessons at Newquay Activity Centre with Shaun, Sam and Danny and I could not recommend the place more! Three of us were beginners and one was more advanced- the instructors were suited to all levels. As a beginner, it was the perfect mix of coaching and time left to just try, try again. Sam was always there to help/give tips but was not overbearing which was exactly what I needed. We were able to make the most out of the 2 days surfing and I was riding waves up to the beach by the end. I will definitely be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to the newquay activity centre as part of a stag weekend. We were booked in for surfing at 11am, Karl took time to explain how to get on the board, safety points and then we where off! Great cure for the morning after in newquay!
That afternoon, we where rebooked for coasteering, great
afternoon, Karl and Sam looked after us, all I can say is Karl is the bear grills of Cornwall!
Overall great day, great instructors, great value for money and a great way to send a friend to the hells of marriage

1  Thank me1234Nottingham