“Body Boarding Stag” 5 of 5 bubbles

Newquay Activity Centre
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay Activity Centre is a first class provider of fantastic activities and adventures in Newquay, Cornwall. Newquay Activity Centre is home to the English Surf School, the Bodyboard School and Coastline Coasteering. Choose from surfing, bodyboarding, coasteering & other activities for individuals or groups. We are perfectly located on Headland Road overlooking Fistral Beach, a great base for all your adventurous activities!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Body Boarding Stag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

What a weekend .
I"m an inexperienced body boarder so the thought of the water in early March somewhat struck fear into me.
NO need Quality kit to keep us toasty. Rob was really good at catering for both the lads with experience and those without. Broke everything down to simple movements and technique. By the end of the weekend I was digging the rail in and catching a couple of good waves.
Loads of other activities on offer which i"ll definitely give a go on my next trip to the coast. Really friendly staff who genuinely want to see you enjoying the water.
Would highly recommend any of the activities on offer at anytime of year.
Those with a sore head, sea air and fresh water is the best cure out there.
Cheers Rob

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dominic M
nac2013, Owner at Newquay Activity Centre, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thanks Dom, we're glad that you enjoyed your weekend and scored some fantastic winter waves. It was a pleasure to have you and the group down, you all took to the water like naturals and made light work of the over head waves. Hope to see you and the boys for some summer swells.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best activity centre in Newquay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

So glad we picked Newquay Activity Centre, these guys are by far the best, the team is amazing and totally professional.
The choice of activities is huge, and our group was spoiled for choice, it's well worth the money to have experts take you out and show you the coastline of Newquay.
I was a bit nervous doing Coasteering and Surfing but they guys are great at getting the best out of you and making the lessons really enjoyable and fun.
I felt particularly confident as they team really advise you on safety and you get all the equipment you need to make your activity both safe and super fun.
I would strongly recommend the activity centre, they stand out a mile in terms of customer service, range of activities, professionalism and they're also a really nice bunch of people running it, so 10/10 from me and I will be back for more!

Visited March 2013
Mannheim, Germany
“Greaf Surf Lessons in Winterand Sur Hire”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was my first try with Surfing....first day I took a 2.5 Hrs Lesson which was very helpful and fun, on the second day I hired Surf Equipment to practice on my own...The Staff is very friendly and helpful...and prices are ok....Rob was very nice to flexibly make me a hire offer. It is near Fistral Beach, a very popular surf spot...so no need to go through the pain to transport the boards from a further shop.

Newquay, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“5 star charity coasteer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

signed up to do the charity coasteer with Karl
it was absoulutly amazing! bought two friends down who had never done it before and they were delighted
great staff great fun
highly recommended

Visited December 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surfing and coasteering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is by far the best surf and coasteering school in the UK. The guys there really look after you and are great fun. I had never surfed before and by the end of my lesson I was standing up surfing. I also done coasteering with them which I have done in other parts of the UK and its probably the best activity I have ever done I also love wildlife and when swimming 5ft away from a grey seal that made my day. The guys are very safety minded with full professional instruction but still make it a fun filled day with plenty of adrenaline. Thanks Rob and Carl.

Visited November 2012