“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lanherne Pub & Restaurant

Lanherne Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Excellent food and service, good price for menu, lots of choice, car park at the rear, and very clean.

Visited June 2013

Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Normal pub food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

What you'd expect for pub food - quite a bit better than other pubs I've eaten in in Newquay though!

Visited June 2013
Morpeth, England, United Kingdom
“Not good service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Visited with family, wrong meal came out first, the it was over cooked, sent it back only to find the steak I had, had been put on another of our meals and a new steak for one. Staff didn't seem to care, I won't be visiting again.

Visited May 2013
“Excellent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great food. Great staff. However, like most Newquay pubs, its let down by it's locals/tourists pricing split.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cwmbran
“The best place to eat in Newquay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I didn't discover Lanherne until the last evening of our stay in Newquay,which was a shame as I don't think I would have gone anywhere else to eat while I was there if I had.
The Staff are first rate,food is Excellent,and with three Cask Ales to choose from I was in my Oils,in fact the next time I'm in Cornwall I will make a Beeline to Lanherne Pub & Restaurant and that's guaranteed.

Visited May 2013