What a wonderful hotel, we took our son and mother so three generations!!! A lot of ages to keep happy but The sands certainly succeeded. Immaculate, friendly, well run and perfect for the under 10s. We were surprised at the quality of food as this hotel is rated only3stars, it was lovely and certainly having three separate dining areas for different ages/needs was a bonus .... Our son is 7 and we were pleased we didn't have to eat meals with the babies! I wrongly assumed dinner times would be buffet but instead a high quality 3courses served by happy staff. We opted for 2bedrooms and a lounge as our accommodation which came with 2bathrooms and a sea view, the rooms were not spacious but perfectly equipped , modern and clean. Overall we were impressed by this hotel and would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall