This is the 3rd year running I have spent a spa weekend here with an old school friend. Our spa treatments were heavenly, in the tastefull, quiet spa. The pool and steam room are nice, but our favourite pampering, the Jacuzzi has been removed:(
The breakfast was lovely as was our evening meal, my only criticism is that, being a vegetarian, the choice on both the Friday and Saturday consisted of a rice dish, which I felt was a bit unimaginative, rice is nice one evening, but something different the following night would have been appreciated.
All the staff here are friendly, professional and nothing is too much trouble and to their credit I notice that they keep their staff year after year. Can't wait to return next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall