Just perfect for a holiday with small children. We first experienced Sands for a week in May '13 following a recommendation from a friend, returned in September because it was so good. Following our May holiday, our 3 year old, totally unprompted, thanked me for taking him there and asked when we could go back.
The hotel has so many plus points that I can't list them all, but highlights for us are: the soft play room; the numerous indoor and outdoor play areas; the pool; beach kit available to borrow; location - easy access to beaches and attractions; exceptionally friendly and helpful staff; food quality and choice; kids club (some free time for mummy and daddy!!); seaview from rooms and, last but definitely not least, the listening service that enabled us to enjoy an excellent dinner as a couple every night, watching the sunset.
Highly recommended for families with small children. We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall