1,071 results
All reviews premium room steam bar sea view parking space per day fantastic views booked this hotel great room stayed here for one night fish and chips the cliff comfy bed weekend break town centre receptionist beaches maze
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond... the views the meals were huge and tasty,the staff were amazing. Had a awesome night with someone extremely special to me and it was perfect. Thank you
Strongly recommend

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has a lot going for it, it is in a really superb location, really helpful and nice reception staff and great access to the beach.

The nearby Great Western beach can be accessed quickly by heading out the back of the hotel through the restaurant. This is super convenient and really sells the location.

The hotel itself has been modernised to certain extent however it still feels tired and dated with its older furniture, creaky floors, uncomfortable beds, and coloured carpets. It is in need of some TLC as our room had cracks in the walls, scuffs and the windows didn’t open properly. Our room 117 looked right out to the next building and all the dumpsters.

The biggest complaint I have is the noise, we had to keep the windows and bathroom door closed to minimise it but even then it regularly woke myself and my friend up.

If you are going to stay here I would strongly recommend a room to the back of the hotel with the better views as I think they might likely be quieter and not smell of rubbish.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a lovely stay at the hotel, all interactions with staff were great and everyone was helpful and friendly. I opted just for a basic room as I was travelling on my own and it was very nice. The room was clean and had everything I needed with plenty of hot drink supplies as well as some biscuits ( which i've not had in hotels sometimes when i've paid twice the amount ). The hotel was in a very central location which was helpful and the car park was good value and very close to the hotel. My only minor gripe would be that the vegeterian breakfast was a bit lacking, it was basically just a normal cooked breakfast with the sausage and bacon removed, chuck in a quorn sausage and it would of been great.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Advice to book parking, cost £5 per night, limited spaces so well worth doing.

Hallways and entrance looks tired but our room was modernised and very nice. However, dimmer switch lights above bed didn’t work properly, would not dim. One of those lights constantly flash, so couldn’t use that. Our room was 101, right near kitchen storage, constant noise, we think, from boiler room. An intermittent brooming noise, not as loud if we shut bathroom door. Lovely views from restaurant windows

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019

This reasonably priced hotel is well placed in the town centre.Parking is limited ,it is logical to book.Rooms excellent with superb view from room 226.Staff pleasant .Food is medium quality and facilities downstairs not for seekers of luxury.

Room tip: Wonderful views from room 226
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple