“Wonderfull experience”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Simply the best place to eat in newquay ,never dissapointed always made to.feel welcome byhappy helpfull staff ,food always cooked to.perfection well done guys

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm new to trip advisor so reviewing on a few visits...

First in March 2013 with my partner, we first came here for dinner. We hadn't booked a table but luckily they had tables left. We sat in the top section and had a lovely waiter who was friendly, professional and attentive throughout.

We had garlic mushrooms to share to start, which were beautifully cooked in a creamy sauce with a crisp breadcrumb top. So delicious. Then I had the rack of lamb which was perfectly pink, extremely tender and absolutely delicious. My partner had the steak which was perfectly cooked also, very slightly pink as requested, which came with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion rings and chips... Unbelievable value for money and great quality. We also shared a bottle of rose wine which was very reasonably priced.

Our next visit was later in the year, we had the steak and duck baguettes for lunch. They came with chips and salad and the portion sizes were incredible! The duck was mine as was so full of flavour, loved it and it's one of my favourites still.

Since then I've been many times, the most recent was about two weeks ago with family for breakfast. We're a bit fussy but all came out together, piping hot, freshly cooked and delivered with a smile. Try the princess or royale Benedict's, my favourite breakfasts, and perfectly poached eggs every time!

I love it here, can't fault the food; waiting staff; tidyness; menu or anything at all for that matter. Keep up the excellent work - I love visiting fresh when on holiday in Newquay.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Again wonderful. Food excellent. Always pop in when down from London . A great meal served by wonderful people.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant although we have heard many good reports locally. A quiet night and we were first to arrive although several groups came in later.
Food was good and special requests were accommodated without any problem.
Friendly and efficient service.
Recommended.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Go here quite regularly now as it has become my favourite restaurant. The staff are always helpful and friendly and the food is just simply out of this world. I have to say that I have been going a lot at the weekends lately as im too busy during the week. Unlike the previous reviewer I totally enjoy my Sunday Lunch. At less than £10.00 for all three courses you simply cant go wrong. Always fresh cooked meats, puddings and starters, I am usually to full to even try and eat a dessert. The odd times I have I have been more than happy with the generous portions. I must also add that I cannot remember having Tomato Soup in the past few months, in fact I know I haven't as I'm on their mailing list with twitter & facebook and have checked back on the menus.........so I don't know when (or even if ) the last reviewer went in.
Over all, I have always been more than happy with the service and food served here. I even went on Burns Night..... that was just fabulous.
Well done Fresh, keep it up.