“The best......Brill”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #33 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best......Brill”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This has got to be the best restaurant in Newquay.
Been here for my Holidays with a group of friends and we all had a great meal here at Fresh.
It was so good that we came back the next day for breakfast and then re booked for another meal at night. Great choice on the menu, chicken and homemade steak pudding....yummy.
You have to try it to believe it, do it.

Newquay, United Kingdom
“Another Great Meal”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited Fresh with some friends for their Sunday Lunch Special. This was almost as good as the previous occasion a few months ago when I dined here with Family. The staff were every bit as helpful as usual and the starter was really super as well. We all went for the three course option and the main course was fine although the choice very slightly limited. The sweet whilst pleasant seems to have followed the country's economic woes and shrunk a little from ones I remember a year or so ago (or did I imagine that?). All in all still a place I recommmend to all. I must try one of their breakfasts sometime.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Just had the best 3 course sunday lunch I've ever had. The food was cooked well and presented very professionally. Will be heading back to this restaurant anytime im in Newquay. Highly recommended.

“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night with a party of 16 to celebrate my graduation. Originally booked after being let down by another restaurant and I am so glad they let us down! The food was amazing, the veg in particular was fantastic! Service was superb, pretty laid back but none the less attentive and just perfect for the evening we wanted. Despite being a large group and having another large party in aswell we were served hot, delicious food and rarely for a lot of places all actually received our meals at the same time. There is nothing I could fault at all, the desserts we squeezed in were such a good size I think all 16 of us tried each one! Thanks Fresh for making my special day even better, I'll be sure to tell everyone I know to try you :)

Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went here for my birthday earlier in the week with my girlfriend. I highly recommend the garlic mushrooms. The steaks were cooked to perfection and unfortunately no space for pudding. I would recommend to the guys here to warm the plates a bit more as the food could have been hotter . food for thought . but the quality is hard to beat in Newquay and we are local. Thanks for a great evening.