“brilliant yet again”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“brilliant yet again”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Another trip to Newquay and two more trips to Fresh. Dinner Sunday evening as good as usual but breakfast today was my first time for Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and mushrooms and won't be the last, it was amazing ! I don't usually eat breakfast so thought I may not get through it but I didn't leave a morsel ! Amazing food, great presentation and very friendly staff thanks again

“Awesome breakfast! Awesome”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I came here for breakfast with my other half and couldn't have been happier. We we out of towners looking for a decent breakfast and certainly not a greasy spoon. We just so happened to stumble upon this place after going to a place next door who couldn't help us as they had a power cut.

We were greeted with a smile, shown to our seats in an already busy restaurant. Our order was taken politely and our drinks arrived along with our food a short while after. Great breakfast and nice to eat something a little more creative rather than a stock cooked breakfast. Go and check it out! Friendly staff and great prices.

Newquay, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food was gorgeous and good size portions. Price was very reasonable for the quality and presentation was amazing. The staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating. Had a birthday meal here where they served 28 people. The food was delicious, hot, served on time with no mistakes even though there were some strange requests. The staff couldn't do more to help us celebrate including letting us have party poppers and balloons, as well as bring wine (corkage fee) and a birthday cake. The restaurant is lovely and I would recommend it as a delightful place to enjoy a meal with friends and family, for a special occasion or just for a treat!!

• Visited August 2013
“Calm and quality amongst the riff raff”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Yummy breakfast reasonably priced, nice choices like eggs benedict rather than greasy spoon options. Staff friendly and hard working despite dealing with some pretty rude he do customers. Would return!

Truro, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal! Superb food & service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am local & have never been to this restaurant before, but I will start going regular from now! I booked this restaurant for my mums 50th, we had quite a large amount of guests (25) & I have to say I am very impressed with the service! Our food came out very quick considering the size of our party, the staff were very accommodating! The food was absolutely gorgeous! Couldn't of faulted anything with this evening! Everyone was very happy! Thank you everyone at fresh!!!