“overpriced”
Review of Butchers Bistro

Butchers Bistro
Ranked #10 of 240 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cornish Steak and seafood,serving the finest of steak and seafood with an emphasis on local suppliers.
newquay
“overpriced”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

considering what they charge you should expect an all round excellant dinning experience.as a family im sure we would have been treated better in burger king

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank newquayblue

• Polish first
Cyprus
“Dining out on a weekend break”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Shouldn't have bothered really! I found the prices slightly excessive and a lack of atmosphere. Waiting staff attentive. Ordered a sirloin steak, medium rare and it was a bit chewy to say the least, along with a blue cheese & port sauce which was runny and tasteless. Would not go back.

Visited February 2014
Cardiff
“Scott vasc”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

BEST STEAK IVE EVER HAD BY FAR !!
Beats Marco Pierre White 'the white room' by a mile !!!
Loved my valentines meal and will defiantly be back.

Visited February 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steak was great!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Visited with my partner and I ordered steak medium rare. It came much rarer than I would have ordered (blue really) but it was great! Good value too. Having read some of the comments about the female owner/manager, I'd agree; it was my only negative observation, she didn't seem interested and didn't acknowledge us when we walked in, choosing to carry on working on her laptop instead. But the waiter made up for that with great service. We visited out of season so it was really quiet, I'd imagine the atmosphere is better in the summer.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Keefster37
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Always use this restaurant a couple of times when we are on holiday in July but on this occasion we were down for our silver wedding anniversary. As usual we were made to feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door. All the staff are attentive without being intrusive. They had taken note it was our anniversary and decorated our table accordingly. Both my wife and I had superb meals which couldn't be faulted in any way. (Try the Scallops to start with !!). Already looking forward to returning next July.

• Visited December 2013