“Brilliant fun for anyone”

SUP Cornwall - Private Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: SupCornwall offers stand up paddleboading and regular surf lessons in Newquay and around Cornwall. Flatwater and stand up paddleboard surf lessons are available for individuals and groups. Beginner and intermediate, group and individual surf lessons are offered. Academy of surf instructors (ASI) accredited. Paddleboarding is excellent fitness and a great way to see Cornwall. We cater for all from the superfit looking for an adrenaline rush to people looking for a leisurely paddle. Supcornwall also offers a number of paddleboard tours around Cornwall. We also have Paddleboards available for rental for half a day upto a week.
Newquay, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant fun for anyone”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had a SUP lesson with Lee from SUP Cornwall yesterday afternoon. We went to the stunning Gannel Estuary which was the perfect venue for a beginner. Lee is a really friendly and laid back guy and my session felt more like 2 mates going for a paddle than a lesson. I quickly gained my confidence and was trying different paddling and turning techniques in no time at all. I have taken up SUP as a fitness/flat day fun activity. However, Lee's enthusiasm and passion for the sport combined with excellent tuition has boosted my confidence and a whole new realm of disciplines within SUP'ing are now a very real possibility. I will definitely be returning for more coaching from Lee and SUP Cornwall!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Matthew T

Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply excellent!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had an amazing couple of sessions with Lee and Tom. Couldn't have asked for more. Was such a surprise how easy they made it. After an hour I could easily stand up, paddle, turn, and fall in safely.
Glorious weather and beautiful scenery as well.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lizbeth1376
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUPer Tuition”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I arranged an intro to SUP for me and two mates with SUP Cornwall and then on day two a paddle, we struck lucky with Lee big time. Lee, Nozza to his mates, is really passionate about the sport and clearly wants to do whatever he can to make sure that you come away with the same love of paddle boarding. He has a great teaching style and is very encouraging, working with each individual to get the best out of them, he's very good at mixing things up so that the learning is fun and never tiresome. You certainly feel in safe hands as he passes on safety tips and guidance and watches out for your well being. We had a great two days and I have no doubt that I will use Lee again whether for SUP or even surfing.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MattJOsborn
Cornwall, UK
“Awesome experience, a MUST DO in Newquay”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Totally brilliant introduction to Paddleboarding…. we're hooked!! Our instructor Lee was professional, easygoing, patient and attentive to each of us. We took an early eve session in newquay harbour, where we were first greeted by the local seals before entering the bay. We had a wonderful paddle around the bay, checked out some of the coves and I even managed to surf some waves by the end of the session! We're already booked for a second session..can't wait!!

Visited May 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tutor and great lesson”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great introduction lesson and very helpful and professional tutor, hope to use you again,
cheers Lee, Paul in Devon