The Sutherland Hotel
Minerva Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$78
$79
$70
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$80
$63
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
Hotels.com
All reviewsstag dorest your headhot showereasy accessshort walkladsfab
Reviewed February 23, 2012

stayed there early february,we thought it would be quiet,too our pleasent suprize it was very busy with other stag and hen night, and also live entertainment,staff very friendly,breakfast superb,rooms spacious and will be back for a family get together in july as it caters for all partys

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ALFIE99TAUNTON
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This was my 2nd visit to the hotel and again what a blast we had, for the price i paid we had a comfy bed, it was clean and we had a great breakfast in the morning, remember guys this is a group party hotel so dont expect the ritz, but what you do get is great bar staff that stays open LATE!, and good old freindly staff with a smile, the locals are a giggle too!
I would come back here again with the girls because they put up with us!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sezzy100
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My dreams came true at the Sutherland Hotel, I enjoyed the amazing nightlife Newquay has to offer before my night really began as I stepped into the Sutherland Hotel for my nightcap. Roger the barman made me feel more than welcome with his late night barwork with a smile. Vacating up to my luxurious room was the highlight, a comfy bed was all I needed and its what i got. Thankyou to the Sutherland Team for a fantastic experience. I highly recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2012

As a lifelong black cats fan you could imagine my excitement at heading to the north east to see my boys take on chelsea in the premier league. To enjoy the day furthermore i thought it be best to book a nearby hotel.
As my tom tom began to take me nearer and nearer to cornwall i began to get suspicous. It was upon arriving at the 'sutherland' hotel that i realised my dislexia had once again let me down. Luckily though the place was brilliant and i had a great stay. So much so i now support plymouth argyle and stay here every other week. Highly reccommended!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Robinlad
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I come to this hotel around 3 or 4 times a year and i can hoenstly say, i've never had any complaints. The location is outstanding, just a 5 minute walk from the centre of town. The barman roger has quite often kept the bar open late for me and my friends which is ideal, as well as the owner enjoying a few 'jager bombs' with us! For the price you pay,this hotel has everything you need and i won't think twice about coming back soon.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends