“Never dissapoints”

The Beached Lamb Cafe
Ranked #7 of 240 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights, and chilled out evening DJ's! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, home-made burgers, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails! x
Leatherhead
“Never dissapoints”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I feel as relaxed here as I would at home. Loved it when I have been to Newquay before, this year I have 't gone anywhere else in Newquay for an evening meal. The food and service are excellent, but the "feel", is what makes it for me. Thankyou so much for working so hard to create this, hoping to fit one more night in before I head home.

Workington, United Kingdom
“Fab food, spot on atmosphere”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We called in here by chance one day for a quick cup of coffee and ended up visiting the spot 3 more times in the 4 days we were in Newquay. Husband loved the cooked brekkie as for me the granola was to die for!! Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent food with good gluten free options”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Really friendly waiter who ran through the options available for my gluten free diet. Burger was really tasty and my daughter loved the dime bar milk shake.

Would recommend

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Even if you`re not hungry - go in for the milkshakes”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We spend a day in Newquay on our last full day in Cornwall and used trip advisor to find this small cafe.

All I can say is I`m glad we did... I had a snickers and fudge pieces milshake and it was fantasic... also had the one of the burgers there which was fantastically cooked..

All the staff were really nice and very helpful. After my partner and I had finished we met the rest of the family, who had been on the beach and walked them there for their tea.... (Okay and for a further snickers and peanut butter shake for me).

If you`re in Newquay, don`t bother with the usual fast food chains, take the small walk to this place, you will not regret it!!!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Slowwwwwwwwwwww”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

After eating here last year we returned again as we enjoyed the food. The menu seems to have changed, not much choice as before. Milkshakes lush but took ages to come. Food arrived eventually (Only 2 other people there) so slow!! Wouldn't like to be there on a busy day. People very friendly but if I was their boss I would be making quite a few changes!! (sorry guys! won't be returning again.