“Yummy breakfast”

The Beached Lamb Cafe
Ranked #7 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights and live music! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails!
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Another visit to Newquay and another visit to the Beached Lamb Cafe.....thoroughly enjoyed my delicious vegan breakfast and coffee. Service with a smile and chilled out atmosphere. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

First off the service was really excellent. The owners are so sweet and helpful (they even went out and bought a special nut milk for me even though I was only in town for one more day and made all our orders exactly as requested). I don’t think you find service like this often but combined with the best vegan breakfast (and vegan paninis) we’ve had I can’t recommend supporting this independent cafe enough. They are very animal friendly (as is all of Newquay) which is a huge plus. Even though they have great options for everyone, this cafe is an absolute must for vegans! Finally a huge shout out to the lady who bakes fresh cakes for the cafe as I tried two different vegan options and loved them both and it is really hard to find good vegan baked goods. Will 100% be back to visit the Beached Lamb again - in fact this cafe, the beach and the animal friendly, super nice atmosphere make we want to race back to Newquay asap!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't be put off by the appearance, it's a nice chilled out place, friendly staff, great food and drink something for everyone. We were 2 adults,teenager and 7 year old. Will be back

Reviewed April 7, 2013

After being off dairy for 3 months as my baby is allergic, this is the first time I have enjoyed a meal out. I was fed up of only having chips, burgers without buns, or ham sandwiches with no spread! Not exactly worth going out for. But at the Beached Lamb, I can finally choose from a host of delicious meals AND have amazing milkshakes.... something I didn't think I could do while off dairy. You can tell some of the staff are vegan themselves as they want to make the food delicious and not bland like other cafes.
Even on a busy Saturday they were more than happy for us to clog up an area with the buggy, something that can be rare in a busy town, especially in the Easter holidays. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited last year for a quick coffee, thought it looked a bit rough and hippy-fied but food and service was great. Went back twice in a week this Easter and loved it. The food is great, all the staff are friendly and very helpful and it's good value. Will be back next time we are in Newquay