“Just great!!”

The Beached Lamb Cafe
Ranked #19 of 253 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights and live music! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails!
Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a great place. We were welcomed with a warm smile and friendly faces. The food was excellent. We all had full on breakfasts and a huge pot of tea. Clean and bright with tasty food.
Warm and cosy places to sit. A super menu, Our only regret was that we didn't get to go back again.......................but we will next time we are in Newquay.
Jolly good.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Read other reviews and thought we would have to visit before we went back to suffolk. As soon as we walked through the door we felt at home.. Very nice feel to it.. Very welcoming i must say.. Decided to have a breakfast burger and an espresso and choc milkshake..WOW.. The reviews were right!!! my wife had a hot choc and they also brought out a small choc for my 5 year old son as well.. Which was a really nice touch.
Would very well recommend a visit to the beached lamb and we will visit again when we come back in may.
Keep up the good work guys!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Newquay for a couple of days last week. We found The Beached Lamb by accident, as my boyfriend needed a breakfast to nurse his hangover. The best breakfast he ever had! The milkshakes are to die for, and a must have! Very friendly atmosphere, very cosy, and a busy little place, so a little patience for food is needed. We werent in a rush, so this didnt bother us at all. So glad we found this little gem of a place, cant wait to go back when we are in Newquay next time.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!! :)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited late morning for breakfast. Fresh quality food served with a smile. These guys are passionate about their food. Fantastic!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Where to start? Well I have been here on a number of occasions and each time nik and jon have welcomed me or the people I bring with happy smiley faces. The food is of exceptinal quality with plenty of choice and combonations of coffees shakes and smoothies. Its funky fresh and chilled out worth a visit