“Best Burgers Ever”

The Beached Lamb Cafe
Ranked #9 of 240 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights, and chilled out evening DJ's! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, home-made burgers, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails! x
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers Ever”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We'd seen the reviews on Tripadvisor and it lived up to all the great comments. It was the perfect end to an afternoon of learning to surf. Best burgers ever in a relaxed and chilled setting. Sit on the cushions at the back and order yourself a glass of chilled Zinfandel. Staff were really welcoming and friendly too. 10 out of 10 all round.

1 Thank Mark G

Newquay
“Newquay's best hang out and Cafe”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The Beached Lamb is always my first choice of Cafe in Newquay. I love a great fresh coffee and The Beached Lamb always make me a delicious Organic Origin flat white, served by their always friendly happy staff. I love the fact that they cater for Veggie's and Vegan's, I can highly recommend the Scrambled tofu Vegan breakie and the Roopi Houmous Pannini.
And in the evening you can enjoy another favorite of mine a fresh Cocktail, amazing!!!
I love this cafe, Love the staff, Nic and John always welcome you and I can honestly say I have NEVER had a bad dish or drink there and it's such a chilled vibe, with great tunes and gorgeous peeps, Newquay's finest!!!! Enjoy

1 Thank Janey_DNewquay
“Most welcoming and relaxed cafe”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Having been advised by a club rep to visit we were rather sceptical. But once inside we were given the best service imaginable. Having stayed for over three hours staff never made us feel like we were a burden. The food was good and all made fresh. If you visit newquay this place is a must.

1 Thank Dhireen
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Loved it and will be regulars from now on!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Wanted a place to eat in Newquay before going to the cinema so looked on tripadvisor and found this funky, quirky place. Girlfriend and I had pannini's each and were both excellent, I also had a bannoffee milkshake which was great! Will be regulars from now on when we're in Newquay, loved the laid back surfy / hippy vibe and the food was delicious! Well done everyone at The Beached Lamb!

1 Thank TheRegalWadebridge
Downton, United Kingdom
“The reason to visit Newquay”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Nik and Jon are amazing hosts and the food here is superb. I used to live in Cornwall but now live in Wiltshire so only get to eat their brilliant food once a year. The best bit for me is they are dog friendly which is a massive bonus. Will be back to visit in September.

• Visited September 2011