Porth Veor Manor Hotel is one of the oldest houses in Porth and has been converted into an 18 room hotel, with a dining room that has spectacular views of Porth Beach and headland. Breakfast especially is delicious, and dinners on the whole of a good standard. The staff are friendly and courteous, the place is spotless, and I can recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall