Booked an apartment through Late Rooms and got a great deal for 2 nights. It's just outside the main town which was perfect for me. The accommodation was to a very high standard, it was lovely and warm and for me as I was here for work the free wifi was an added bonus. Everything worked, all the little details were covered and it was a really nice place to stay. Didnt use the restaurant but the menu looked great. a good base for travelling in the South West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall