“Lovely food friendly folk”
Review of Indian summer

Indian summer
Ranked #62 of 246 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Summer is located in the heart of Newquay town centre a minutes walk from beach.at Indian Summer we pride ourselves on our mouth watering dishes created exclusively by our award wining chef using only the finest quality ingredients......................................................Free home delivery.........Sunday buffet.....Tuesday banquet are available.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Curry cocktail massala. Really good. Wife had unusual curry too she enjoyed. Not the cheapest. So loses a point. Nice treat.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had heard good things about this place from friends who'd previously visited and I wasn't disappointed.
Started with popadoms with pickle tray the included Moy favourites (raiti, onions and lime pickle) along with mango chutney. Then I ordered chicken jalfrezi with boiled rice. The waiter checked that I was aware that this was spicy, which I was. I like that they checked though.
When the food came there was a large portion and it was just the right amount of spiciness for me so I was very happy.
Service was fast and non-intrusive. Would recommend and would definitely go again next time we visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We visit this authentic Indian restaurant regularly, and we are never disappointed. Very good service and great food. This restaurant is still the best Indian restaurant in Newquay as far as service and food goes. It is great value for money occasionally friends drag us to other Indians in town, and we are always disapointed.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tried this Indian after being very disappointed with the other 'grander looking' Indian last year and was definitely the right move!!!! Lovely food and service, nothing too much trouble and made children welcome - just wish it was busier as they deserve the trade! X

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I came here first time at the end of June. And... I spent in this restaurant almost whole summer:) It was my first experience with Indian food and I need to say that I was eating the best meals ever. My favourite dish is of course Chicken Tikka Masala! :) Believe me or not - it's a real, authentic Indian and Bagladeshi cuisine. Delicious food, big portions, good prices. I also want to thank all Indian Summer staff for making this place so nice and clean. Thanks for your help and smile to the customers:) If you like Indian food and friendly atmosphere, I highly recommends Indian Summer. I would love to go back here, definitely! ;)