“Very good restaurant”

Indian summer
Ranked #62 of 246 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Summer is located in the heart of Newquay town centre a minutes walk from beach.at Indian Summer we pride ourselves on our mouth watering dishes created exclusively by our award wining chef using only the finest quality ingredients......................................................Free home delivery.........Sunday buffet.....Tuesday banquet are available.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very good food.......... :)
Excelent service......... :)
Nice room decor......... :)
Nice atmosphere........ :)
I'm sure I wont be back :) :) :)

1  Thank Kasik811

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Simply,good food,good service.I thing the best curry House in town.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went out with my In-laws when they were visiting Newquay and found this little place and i wasn't expecting much from the outside just a normal curry house but when the food came it was the most amazing selection of flavors i have tasted.

The amount of food you got was incredible there was 4 of us but it could of fed 8 easily. A very good selection on the menu and everyone said their curry was extremely nice. And it was at a very reasonable price.

A Very good little curry house!

1  Thank andy_rob2639
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Having read the reviews on here I was expecting fantastic food and great service. The food was average and the service poor. Perhaps as a female dining alone I wasn't provided with the best service, but I felt really disappointed that the food was so average. I won't be going back and won't be recommending it.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We keep going back to the Indian Summer as the food etc. is quite simply, the best! Our group generally numbers 10 or more and the meals come out promptly, hot and exactly as ordered. The staff are attentive, pleasant and helpful and when we come to pay our individual bills; they have each couples order correct, not easy with us lot! Thanks Indian Summer, you make a happy event a magical one!