“Perfect location, fabulous views”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge Well equipped Kitchen
Newquays famous bridge
Newquay Harbour
Towan Beach
Newquays famous freindly seals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jayne c
“Perfect location, fabulous views”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment has lovely views and is a perfect location for surfing, coastal walks and visiting places. There are nice cafes (Ocean Spray) and others at Fistral Blue close by, and a little corner shop to stock upon essentials. The apartment is spacious and fully equipped for a comfy pleasant vacation. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. It means a lot to us that our guests enjoy their holidays. Thank you
411sarah2...
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed October 17, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed here in the second week of October.
The apartment is in a fantastic location with stunning views over Fistral beach. It is ideal if you take a dog like we did as you can walk down to Fistral beach in a matter of minutes or to the right as you walk out of the front door there is a nice walk to a headland.

The apartment was well equipped with everything you need for a home from home. It was superb waking up to the view every morning.
The heated pool was an added bonus which we used a few times during our stay.

I would definitely return here, in fact I looked to book it again when I got home for a return visit but was disappointed to see it was already booked for the date I wished to go.

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. I'm sorry we are already booked for the dates you wanted in 2018.
We do find we get a lot of repeat guest that book well in advance. I hope we can accommodate you at some point in the future. Many thanks
barriesar...
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Pool is a great hit with the kids”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A lovely apartment and great location, the kids loved the heated pool, the only down side was the sofa bed the kids had to stay on was coved in dog hair and no spare towels for the kids,we also had to put the covers on the bedding, we're as the otter beds were made up.

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fistral Beach Holiday Home. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the location and pool.
I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the sofa bed, I will make my housekeeper aware of the issues you had to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Daniel T
“Great family holiday”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

at Fistral beach holiday home. The view from the home was stunning and one of the best I've had. It was lovely to be able to watch the waves crashing onto fistral beach at anytime of the day. Only a short walk to the beach, a shop and to lodge on the headland for a lovely meal while watching the sunset. The heated pool was a massive bonus and me and the girls used it daily.

We were very comfortable in the home and would definitely stay again in the future.

Thank you for a great home for our holiday.

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you so much for your review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. We would be more than happy to welcome you again at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
AlSan503
Chester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant location, excellent property - like home from home!”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect location, stunning beaches in both directions. Several excellent eateries within walking distance. Ideal base to explore the rest of Cornwall. Our second stay at this property - hopefully not our last.

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fistral
Loubarbut...
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, wonderful location, the ideal place for a family with pets”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our first family holiday was one to remember.
I had never visited Newquay, so on arrival to the apartment I was blown away with the view we had of Fistral bay. The apartment was fully equipped with everything you could need for a family with 2 young children and 2 dogs.
The heated swimming pool was like bath water and became our daily indulgence.
The location was ideal as there was only a short walk in either direction to 2 beaches, cafes and bars. Crantock beach, was good for rock pooling and fishing off the Pentire headland at high tide.
Even though we were in a holiday apartment we found the neighbors and locals we very friendly and offered great advice on where to visit.
I would highly recommend stay at Fistral Beach holiday home, Lesley the owner was very quick to reply to our initial enquiry and very professional to deal with.

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time at Fistral each holiday home, and hope to see you again sometime in the future.
Wendi B
United Kingdom
“Pet friendly great location”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The view in the photo is the view you get and it is fabulous! The location is superb - a short walk takes you to Fistral Beach or into Newquay town itself - you can literally park up the car and leave it for your stay. Very clean, well equipped and would suggest more comfortable for 4 than 6 - 1 x double bedroom with the Fistral view and a twin looking to the street, the extra sleeping is a sofa bed in the living room. The pool has to be one of the best heated swimming pools we have ever used - it was so warm, we could use in when the weather wasn't at its best. Seperate changing room available by pool which helped as there is no direct access from apartment - have to go via front door and round the complex. Pool well maintained and cleaned daily. Loved staying here, was quite a wrench to leave but am promising myself to be back soon!

Apr 20, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to you staying at Fistral Beach Holiday home again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing