“Good food and nice atmosphere”

Braefel Inn -Perran Quay Touring Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: We are a family run Campsite and Bar with restaurant and swimming pool, we are open to the general public, we offer free live entertainment, bingo,quiz nights. Children are welcome, we have 2p waterfalls and small toys to keep them happy when Mummy and Daddy want to eat and talk. Dogs are welcome on outside tables. (we only say no dogs inside the bar as others may have allergies) Please check out our website to see when entertainment is on, pop along and have a meal and a dip in the pool.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went there on a Saturday night. They atmosphere was lovely, the food delicious and the staff very kind. It is a nice a place and good value too. We are def gonna go back.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I'm not sure what this 'restaurant' was before but it is no longer a STEAK HOUSE. My family and I fancied a nice steak and saw this place on the web. When we arrived we were told that there was a problem with the gas and they could only do deep fat food. As they had Stella on tap I said we would stay for a drink. The place is a bar/restaurant/ games room for a trailer park and a load of kids were on the pool table while we were having our drinks. Most say the Stella was expellant and as we where having our drinks the very nice waitress came over and said they had got the gas up and running and if we didn't mind waiting about half an hour we could have something to eat. This was a mistake. My wife's starter was very good, my prawn cocktail not so and my sons macho's were cold. We all went for the rump streak which was the only steak on the menu. When it arrived we could not eat it as it was so tuff. the menu said it was all locally produce, I'm not so sure. The waitress never asked us once if everything was ok, something I don't like them doing so she most have know the food was s.....t. I paid the £55 and we left only to stop off at a pub down the road to get the taste out of our mouths. Not a good experience and one brought on because the place is still down as a STEAK HOUSE.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went for steak and were disappointed to find that there was only one on the menu. When we got to see a menu that was. We were ignored by the waiting staff for a good 15/20 minutes until a waitress finally turned up and asked if we knew what we wanted to order. Which was tricky without a menu. Eventually ordered and food turned up about an hour and a half after we arrived, almost cold.
I certainly would not recommend this place.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had heard great reviews of this place so thought we would go here for lunch. This place is a good half hour away from home. After a bit of a drive we got to the pub only to find it didn't open til 5pm we were not happy to say the least.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Two steaks for £15 were cooked to perfection.
Bubble & smoke was excellent (Ihad it once and my wife and daughter had it twice).
We ate here 5 out of 7 night as the food was top notch.
Beer was a bit of a let down as no real ales on tap only bottled beers were worth drinking.
Staff were great would recommend a visit.

1  Thank HarleyRebel